Friday, July 06, 2012

White rose

Today was an energy charge day.
I went to the POOL salon in Harajukuー.
Ahー, I was healed.
Thank you very much.

After that,
I noticed that something had been missing recently...

Going to a movie theater.

So, this time,


Snow White.
Kind of surprisingーhaha
Well, or rather it's linked to my imagination.
But the movie was very delicate and it was a work with a lot of a sense of scale.
Seeing a snowy landscape at the beginning of summer.

It seems that it's hopeless if I don't see movies, as I thought.
I wonder if that's not a good thingー.
Even though I'm newly exposed, I have a taste for it♪
Like expecting to be betrayed in a good meaning,
Like fresh emotions welling up in your heart, an innovative and POP Western movie.
While hoping, good night.

What have you watched recently?

RINA

2012-07-06 01:26:46

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」