Saturday, August 04, 2012

Hair

As a matter of fact, I put extensions in!

Before


The extensions
I had 70 put in!!!


It's become longー♪
Yaーy☆
The hair that was up to my chest
Grew to my lower back☆

This time, my extensions
RISEL.xoxo.
03-5456-9565

Were done by them♪
It was woven in rather than with a seal☆
Since it's light and didn't replace any of my own hair, it's easy taking care of it♪
I also had my roots colored☆

From the manager Kazu-san!

Check out their blog, and if you make an appointment with Kazu-san, you'll get 10% off extensions!!

Yep!
I took a look at the blog
And I savedー☆(*´ω`*)
Try going☆
Kazu-san is really amusing!
A wonderful beautician☆
Treatments also have a good feeling
I recommend itー☆

Ah, I didn't have any makeup on←

MAMI

「From 7/20(Fri.)~8/31(Fri.)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

2012-08-04 09:18:50

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」