Saturday, August 04, 2012

Sea Grape & Bad Weather

When we're flying over Okinawa, the white cloud are scrambling!
Surprisingly, it didn't shake us.



From the airplane window, I could see the cloudy weather.

But shortly after we left the airport, heavy rain fell down.
(I hope it'd be alright when our staff left the airport.)

Tomorrow is gonna be a long trip, and I hope the plane that everyone rushed us to get in, would be just fine.
I'm worried.
Please be careful.

This is our first landing as a band.
Well, I pretend like it was a trip with my classmates when I was in elementary school.
Eh? Ah, that's certainly when I was in elementary school.
It was vague. Aww..

Anyway, everyone in Okinawa is waiting for us!
At last, we're able to come and see them ♪
I'm really happy.
So, let's fully enjoy it tomorrow!

In the evening, we're having Okinawan cuisine with everyone.



We ate sea grape.

Sea grape is edible part that solely taken from inside the seaweed.

Tomorrow, I want to eat sea grape again.

※Bonus



RINA

「From 7/20(Friday)~ 8/31(Friday)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

2012-08-04 22:19:54

Credit to jigoku79 at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」