Saturday, June 30, 2012

Footprints

We had a photo shoot from early morning.I tried to do an emphasis on curling my hair.


Today we did half of the location♪
It was pretty sunny,
So what you could see was wonderfulー! haha
I was worried about getting sunburned.
I'm probably still fine.
I like summer, but it's better after the sun sets.
A type that's like a painting when the rays of sun are strong.
I can't speak of such selfishness.

All told,
Speaking noisily
While advancing forward as always,
I have a feeling that I've made more wonderful sheets of music than usual.
This summer I want to jump over the best imaginable. In all cases.
Things to do, things to say, things to imagine.
As we change and evolve, our hearts and bodies grow stronger. The whole team.

Come to think of it,
Reading your comments, I wonder, of the students, whether there are people with tests coming up soonー?
For a change of pace, I'd be happy if you listen to our songs.

The true thing is probably 『Do your best.』. You're in your school days, right? That's what I've been thinking lately.
People that are too busy and are incompatible one way or another with school, and people that can take their time studying; there are probably many types,
But energy is the only thing to do now.
I think it's like magic.

Irritating things and things that frustrate you
They're there every day,
But it's fine when things don't go the way you want them to.
The power and charm that the you right now only have is always there.
That great effort will unexpectedly be seen by someone somewhere, and it'll be recognized.
One by one is more than enough.


Do your best!

RINA

2012-06-30 20:25:31 

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」