Monday, July 30, 2012

A secret I want to say

It's hot as usualー. Maーn
Has anyone melted?

Today was another action day with the members.
I went to a certain place for a shoot in the early morning.
With all of my might. Showily, with all of my might.
I'm happy the members often sent me supportive texts♪
Thank you. I'll do my best!

About half of the shooting will be over very soon.
Today we'll be going until the morning.
Everyone, send me your energy!

It's irritating that it's something I can't talk about yet,
But it's interesting, so please wait to burst while wild guesses swell up♪haha
It'll make your heart pound.


Yesterday's GF.
Us after the encore.
Enveloped by the event t-shirt,
A completely happy time.

Well then, the shooting continues.
Okayー! I'm fired up!

「From 7/20(Fri.)~8/31(Fri.)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

RINA

2012-07-30 22:11:08

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」