Monday, July 30, 2012

Zepp Diver City

Thank you to everyone was at GIRL'S FACTORY 12 for a long time!

Though we've been appearing here several times,
Every time I feel that there's no other event like it.
A girls' festival made up of all kinds of genres and styles of mixed artists, it's too great!
I'm glad there's a mix there.

Of course it was fun this time too.
The supportive staff that didn't get any sleep,
And the artists that gave support to make this wonderful live, thank you very much!
Good work!

I think there were many people who saw us for the first time.
There were also students who made use of a part of their summer vacation.
I'm glad I got to see everyone.
Thank you for the messages on Twitter too from people sending support from their homes!

After the live was over, people in the front, sides, and of course the back and upstairs too
Were all swinging their towels together
It was very moving.

After that,
It's something personal, but
We performed with Chatmonchy for the first time. We completed one of our dreams.
My favorite band.
They were the best as always.
It really was amazing.



I definitely want to play again together.
I want to be like a band that others would want to play together with.

It was a day where I felt many different things.
It was fantastic.

From 7/20(Fri.)~8/31(Fri.)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
「SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

RINA

2012-07-30 08:02:13

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」