Sunday, July 01, 2012

Hello, XXX

Lucky 7 has come.
My schedule book already goes past next spring,
A feeling that always comes with a late season.

There are a lot of points I'm looking forward to.
First is the live on Tanabata,
And the next day is the recording for Fuji TV's Shindou Kyoudai.
After that, on the 11th,
Our new single 『Taiyou Scandalous』 will finally be able to reach everyone♪

We've already played it at countless lives,
And actually it's already in the hands of several people;
A sense that's like seeing that kind of illusion.
It still hadn't been released.
I want to sing and dance together again soon.

As I was about to go out today
I smelled rain when I pressed against the front door,
And when I looked outside, it really was raining,
And I naturally backstepped inside.
A constant distressー.

So,
I watched a favorite movie.


This really is amazing. No matter how many times I watch it.
I want to make this kind of song.

RINA

2012-07-01 23:08:09

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」