Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Jaーm

The other day I went to Capcom Summer Jam 2012!
My attention was, of course, for Monster Hunter! haha



Admission was free so I had to go!←
There was a personal experience game corner,
There were characters and girls in cosplay
It was a bustling place☆

It was a holiday
So parents and children were there,
And the small children
Came with game character costumes on
And them wearing goods
Was really cute; it was warm and fluffy♪
Not only limited to games,
But for parents and children to have the same hobbies and likes is great☆
Since my mom likes to stroll around
We went around together to a cafe, the park, etc. lol
Even though my mom has come to Tokyo
There's no time to kick back
We're always walking lol
I want my mama to always stay healthy♪

Ah, everyone,
On our official homepage, starting from today
Tickets for our hall tour
Are going on presale!!
Until 7/8☆
Please come out to see us!
We'll be waiting!

People who have been saying on Twitter that they want to eat somen,
Yesterday I ate somen♪
Happiness☆(*´ω`*)fufufu

MAMI

2012-07-03 09:27:27

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」