Sunday, July 15, 2012

Record

I woke up in the eveningー.
Well, it can't be helped once in a while.
At night I went to get my nails doneー!



Since I had been continuing the POP nails
This time it's a mature chic gray.
With two colors being on only the ring finger,
And studs at the base, which I haven't had in a while.
It's good I haven't gotten tired of this design. Summer gray looks kind of like a turnipー.
Today I had them done at Life Nail in Harajuku♪
It was my first time going, but I'm very glad I did!

I went to Shibuya Tower Records on the way back.



I finally got Taiyou Scandalous!
Everyone who has listened to the CD,
Thank you. Truly.
For a band I think we do releases at a fairly fast pace
But we want to keep carefully nurturing song after song.
For always waiting,
And for being accepting, I'm happy.
No matter how much we're overflowing with ideas,
We wouldn't exist without you guys.
With just the band, songs, members, we wouldn't be anywhere.

Buying a CD for the first time,
The music you've finally gotten your hands on, even though time passes, that tune for you will forever shine on.
Whatever memories of that pattern will overlap and won't disappear.
Are our songs just as lovedー?
Have they become energy for someoneー?
I get a strange feeling when I think about it. It's something amazingー.
I don't know the meaning of music.
Only the sound of it.

Tomorrow is the live at Shibuya AX!
We definitely can't lose; we're confident you'll be amazed.
Everyone coming, be careful coming! We're all waiting♪

「From 7/20(Fri.) SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will OPEN!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening, 「SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!
http://s.ameblo.jp/scashop

RINA

2012-07-15 22:28:12

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」