Sunday, July 22, 2012

SS(SCANDAL Shop)Debut

Today, we also had another song to go.
I think this definitely a song that really tightens the whole album up!
Well,it'd became a song with fastest tempo on the album ♪
I put lots of interesting drums pattern.
I really love playing drums on that song.
Moreover, maybe, certainly,
I plan to move super intense! I wanna move! Moving on!
Though I feel it's quite fast,
But I wanna to play it soon on the live ♪

So, after finished recording rhythm section smoothly,
I'm going for a guerilla visit to SCANDAL SHOP that became rumor.



2nd story is the Goods Floor.

Well, the feeling when you're confused on which one you should choose,
And you came along with your friend,
Or when you communicate with a fellow that you just met in this shop,
And the happy-looking guests that going home with a sack in one hand,
Honestly, I'd be glad if I could see that.
Somehow, the shop and visitors, they're all looks sparkling and verrryy happy too,



Though it's quite a short time visit,
They let me enjoyed the tiny shop quite longer.
I stand in the cashier too!
I'm glad I could hand it to them personally.
Thank you, guys ♪

Display stuffs and gacha gacha machine is on the 1st floor.

I also have left my comment & signature!
Now it's decorated with costumes that we wore in Budokan.
And also with the help from our stylist, each of us have designed our own costume ♪

And then,
Our most lovely gacha gacha!



I wanna try it. lol



Insert the coin,



Turn the gacha gacha crank,



After it's roll over,



Open the small capsule,



I get a tin badge ♪

And there's more splendid hidden items in it!
I wonder is there anyone who have won it?

Well, it was much more fun than I expected. lol.
And I felt very glad with the live audio source
that flow in the store interior.
Our customer voice is also entered perfectly.
Aah, makes me wanna go live!

We'll come again, on a whim ♪

「From 7/20(Fri.) SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will OPEN!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening, 「SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!
→ http://s.ameblo.jp/scashop

RINA

2012-07-22 22:38:02

Credit to jigoku79 and thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」