Monday, July 23, 2012

Ririko

Today we're recording vocals.We're getting close to a rapid completion.
Though there's stuff that we haven't record yet ...
But, we're gonna do our best!!!
Anyway, it's our first time to writing blog about working on the album in such details.
And it's always feels great to work it out together with everyone, ever.

It's absolutely will be the strongest album.
We also want to entertain you overwhelmingly on the Hall Tour that we've carry within our hand. 
And we'll let it up to great level through expression on the pictures, costumes, goods, and all the other things.
It won't be the same.
We wanna go all out flamboyantly.
We want to and we're gonna let u felt surprised and impressed with us.
So, we want to surprise u, and we'd love to impress you.

During the work break,
I went to Shibuya PARCO.


I've always want to go to Helter Skelter Exhibition.
Today is the last day.
Those set that were used on the movie,
The one scene still picture,
it's great to combine them like the beauty and poison mixed together,
And somehow there's an unique world view in it.
I felt some great fighting spirit within.

Well, in the end I bought the photo album.


When the movie opened for the public, I immediately went to watch it.
It's a bit absurd for a late show.
Finally, Mika Ninagawa-san is fully opened for the worldwide.
It's her 2nd exhibition. And there's a shooting photobook CD that taken from her 1st album. 
I greatly enjoyed that too.
I wanna do it together again. Yup.

It's been a while since I went to the exhibition.
I realized very much that recently I can't go anywhere at all. But still,
This is a kind of trip that I really love.
It's very fun. And I healed by that.
And it makes me feel have a sort of idea.

And also, I fell in love with Erika Sawajiri. I did. lol
I would collapse if I were watched by those doll-looks-eyes.←
A typical little devil type. lol.

Someday, I wanna do some of those thing too.

「From 7/20(Fri.) SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will OPEN!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening, 「SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!
→ http://s.ameblo.jp/scashop

RINA

2012-07-23 21:26:41

*Ririko is the main character on Mika Ninagawa's Helter-Skelter movie that played by Erika Sawajiri. It's a live adaptation movie of Kyoko Okazaki's cult manga 'Helter Skelter'.

Credit to jigoku79 at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」