Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kahlua

HARUNA

Lately we've been recording every dayー!
We're finishing many songs daily.
This album is quite voluminous.
Excitedly look forward to it, okay\(^o^)/

Ah, from the 20th, SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku has openedー.
It seems like the members have also gone and visited‥

I too might suddenly visit‥so everyone, please bump into and talk to me.

Today, since we finished a little early, I went to a cafe with a friend.
Lately, you knowー, I haven't drunk much alcohol, but‥


Today I soaked in Kahlua milk.

I'll probably have good dreams.

We're recording tomorrow tooー!

Later!

「From 7/20(Fri.) SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will OPEN!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening, 「SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!
→ http://s.ameblo.jp/scashop

2012-07-24 00:48:06

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」