Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Light ride

Today we created another new orchestra.


We constructed a fairly bright tone.
The pitch of the snare also increased considerably.
A bouncy, fun rhythm.
This song has a very rough, live feel to it, and we wanted to make it full of energy,
And we completed it in almost one take!
The lyrics have a feeling that our lyrics up until now haven't had before.
Ahーwe've expanded. It's nice♪


We use headphones when we're recording♪

 

Everyone wants to sing together on this song.
We want to boldly live arrange it,
With a hook and a large chorus.
Our images are only expanding. I'm excited.

Ah, yesterday I put an Almond Crush iPhone sticker on my phone!


Now I match with everyoneー♪Yay
I want to bump into people with matching cases on the street, eventually. haha

Ah, and,
Starting today, there will be message notebooks at the SCANDAL SHOP!


It's on the first floor, so leave behind your footprints when you come to the store!
I'll write it in too the next time I return♪
I'll write repliesー!
The members and fans and anyone can write in the notebook.
At the end we'll read all of the messages from everyone! I'm looking forward to it!

We'll be doing a lotー♪

「From 7/20(Fri.) 8/31(Fri.)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

RINA

2012-07-24 17:27:52

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」