Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Strumming day

All day today was nothing but playingplayingplaying.

 

The album,
It's exactly half-way done.
"Which song should we record today?" The members plan out and REC cool songs. Right now we're recording guitars.
It's really great!
I predict that new rhythms might increase at lives.
Look forward to it♪

After recording drums finished
I went to get a massage, which I hadn't had in a while, and I think the employees were almost scared of how stiff I was. haha

Watch out for bad things. Something evil dwells.
Without interruption,
I want to do maintenence properlyー.
Everyone too should take care of the bodies.


Well then, we're not finished tonight yet!
Back to REC.
Send us powerー!!!

RINA

「From 7/20(Fri.) SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will OPEN!!」
☆In commemoration of its opening, 「SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!
→ http://s.ameblo.jp/scashop

2012-07-18 23:22:53

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」