Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Love love

A little late, but
7.16, Band Yarou Yo!! vol.3 @ Shibuya AX
Everyone who came, thank you very much!!!
This time
Stereopony, 7!!, FLiP, and SCANDAL
We sent it off with these 4 bands!!
All of the bands' sets were back-to-back,
And it was like an exhibition lol


It was my first time seeing this kind of stage! haha
Though I was nervous from before it even began
It really was the best!!
A girls festival!!!
We're grateful to each band that participated!!
Everyone who came to see the live, thank you!!
I want to do it again
I want to go do new things,
And girls bands are seriously cool!!
Kyaーit was fun♪♪

I was able to see my SHIHO-san from Stereopony whom I love♪


Squeezeー(*´ω`*)Love
Love love♪

Band Yarou Yo!! it was the best night!!
Kuー!!

「From 7/20(Fri.) SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will OPEN!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening, 「SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

MAMI

2012-07-18 15:56:45 

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」