Friday, July 27, 2012

The midst of summer

We've arrived, Fukuoka. We're here, Fukuoka.
Our second time here this month.


We flew over in the early morning.
And,
We went by car to tomorrow's venue.
Geez, there's nothing but staff members in the photo. haha
Filled with familiar males.
Excuse me.


HIGHER GROUND 2012~FINAL~
This year's festivals start from here!!!
Today was the-day-before rehearsal.


In between wonderful artists,
It'll be nothing but a wonderful live.
It's been fun from rehearsals.
It's that kind of liveー.
This highest feeling of determination before going on.
Carrying good images, we'll jump onto the stage.

The people coming tomorrow will come with a lot of appeal!

It's just that it's nerve-wracking. Being in the terrifying heat.
You melt a little.
That's the only thing to worry about.

The sun will definitely be scorching tomorrow.
Take it easy tonight, and keep hydrated tomorrow.
I think the heat will be at its peak when it's our turn to go on.
I want everyone to come healthy and return home healthy♪

The scenery seen from the stage.

It looks like it's farmlandー.

I've never goneー.

I'm resigningー.

Maybeー.

I get nervous when I imagine people entering this place! I'm looking forward to it!

Last night,
I watched the Budokan DVD early that'll be out on 08/22.
It really was amazing. That day.
I feel that we were able to put in all of our energy.
I'm glad I watched it.
One by one I'll live cherishingly.

Leaving behind many memories.

「From 7/20(Fri.) 8/31(Fri.)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

RINA

2012-07-27 17:04:41 

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」