Saturday, July 14, 2012

TRICERATOPS×SCANDAL

TRICERATOPS「15TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR」@ Sendai darwin 
Everyone who came, thank you!


Triceratops-niisan,
Thank you very much for calling us out. I'm happy.
Congratulations on 15 years!
That's wonderfulー.


Today,
Our new song releasing in September that Wada Sho-san of Triceratops produced
「Pin Heel Surfer」 was also first announced!
Moreover, it's a collaboration with Wada Sho-san!
This first debut has a quite special feeling!
A stylish, fantastic song.


The Triceratops-niisan were cool today tooー.
They're awesomeーseriously.
I want us to be a band for decades too,
And I want to do an anniversary tour. I hope we can!

One way or another we meet the Triceratops-niisan pretty often.
We also go to lives fairly often,
And have the same roadies.
There's also a close friends feeling in the dressing room too.


And,
For the encore we did a jam session to Raspberry♪
It was the best.
It was so much funー!
Triceratops fans,
I think there were a lot that saw us for the first time
But the atmosphere was good and felt great!

※Bonus (during rehearsals)



Ani-tachi playing my Angie.

Really, thank you very much!
I definitely want to do this again!

RINA

2012-07-14 01:28:30 

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」