Monday, July 09, 2012

Wish

It was Tanabata the other day←
There was a corner where you could write your wishes on tanzaku,


So I wrote one!!

I wish I could put a wristwatch on well.

lol
I haven't worn a watch in almost a year
But I still can't put it on well.
Why is that?←
It's a simple wish.
I hope it comes trueー

Well then, lately
Lives, rehearsals, etc.
We've been doing a lot of things.
I can't believe tomorrow is
Taiyou Scandalous's flying get day.
Everyone, have you completed preparationsー!!
There are 3 hot patterns this time☆
You can't miss itー! lol
Taiyou Scandalous,
We've performed it a few times at lives
But we want to sing it with everyone
Listen to it a lot
And we'll shout it out together!!!
Look forward to itー♪


MAMI


2012-07-09 21:46:06 

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」