Thursday, August 09, 2012

Blonde bob

Yesterday I didn't really get much sleep.And I woke up early.
It's been a while since I've staggered out into the townー♪

The rate I ran into people wasn't odd.
Makeup artists and fans and such.
I met many people! Yay!

Ah, and,
The SCANDAL SHOP blog uploaded images and comments of RINA's design t-shirtー♪
The all-self photo t-shirt was made with love.

There's a link below this blog,
So check it out if you'd like!
Please let me hear your thoughts on it.
I was immediately sent many messages on Twitter; I'm very happy.
Thank you.




The t-shirt's original photo.

※Bonus





It's a wig.

Today's background music

Cappuccino / Shiina Ringo

RINA

「From 7/20(Fri.)~8/31(Fri.)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

2012-08-09 23:48:21

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」