Thursday, August 09, 2012

One Real Intention

FNS Summer Song Festival,
Thank you to peoples who watched the long hour live broadcast of the show.
And thanks for warm welcoming from everyone at the venue.
I'm glad seeing those SCANDAL's towel!
Then,
Thanks a lot to every staffs who created the stage, apply trial and error repeatedly, supported us with their utmost effort without even sleep,
And to the most, the strongest from every performers, thank you very much.



I'm so glad I play band, and I've already thought about that many times.
Even on today.
Though it's on the big or small live event, a short show or a one man show, a flashy or even a natural show,
I absolutely love to stand on the stage so much.
Even on back then when I haven't know yet anything about songs, I become extremely love it.
I already think that I don't want this feelings to be interrupt anywhere.
There's no finish line to love it.



It's an honor for us to be called in this such lovely show.
It looks lovely. The whole of it.
And to that extent, number of the peoples on the live broadcast, and number of the songs on the live performances are quite enormous,
but we made it, we've done it.
Fuji TV's just too awesome.



Well,
I haven't said about this anywhere else until now,
But, I, really loved Ayumi Hamasaki since long ago.
Or perhaps I should say, "She's the first artist I like and first person I admire, and she's cool!". She's the first person that mesmerized me.
I even have her live DVD, her records, magazine, and her goods.
Because of those impact and radiance that struck my heart, now I'm back as RINA again.

‘SCANDAL’ first impressions most likely would get misunderstood easily.
Particularly, on our debut, which was kinda really intriguing me.
Which are likely to be seen in the halfway.
Though four of us really love to play intense Band sounds,
But if we answer that our favorite artist is anything other than a band, it would sounds weird, isn't it?
Yes, it would.

I surely don't have self confidence,
But I think we just don't wanna lose, and it's just a wrong way to sharpen ourself.
Well, right now you can say anything.
And today, I felt a great happiness deep in my heart, to be on the same stage with Ayumi Hamasaki.



I'll listen to anything.
It must be a lucky life if you like anything and there's nothing you hate.
The food, people and even the music.



It was a dream world.
I'd love to stay in here for another 5 or 10 more years.

RINA

「From 7/20(Friday)~ 8/31(Friday)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

2012-08-09 02:24:41

Credit to jigoku79 at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」