Thursday, August 02, 2012

Proof of our goodbye

Today we put in the songs of the fresh orchestras we constructed yesterday.

All of the members sang.
I too sang a little.

Steadily gathering,
Fun music was born as expected.


I was able to hear it better today than yesterday.
Hearing it with fresh ears.
I think it'll become a fun song the more you listen to it.

Crouched in the sand, I want to set off sparklers.
Tonight's atmosphere made me feel like that.

On my way home, nostalgic lyrics came to mind.
A Shoujo S coupling song, Natsu Neiro.
I suddenly remembered a song like that drawn by us; a first experience.

We made that song when I was a junior high school student.
I desperately played in the tennis club. I had seriously thought that I always wanted to make a living doing sports.
The track and field club girls, basketball club girls, volleyball club people, baseball club guys; I could see that everyone was the same.

But after I met the band
In a blink of an eye, the brunt of those feelings changed towards the band.
Almost amazingly and overwhelmingly, music completely took victory.
Though it was a bit painful, it didn't feel bad.

We wrote the song about that summer.
At first we did a song about a boy that did baseball.
The lyrics now were completed in my grandmother's stuffy house with a broken air-conditioner.
While I was writing the lyrics, she was looking at me happily. I was pretending not to be embarrassed.
Is everyone doing well? Are you happy?

August nights are cunning.

The scents of summer make me miss you.
Friends you've quarreled with many times and also helped out many times, the you that could only look forward, people you like or dislike; they're all precious people to you.

RINA

「From 7/20(Fri.)~8/31(Fri.)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

2012-08-02 21:07:37 

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」