Thursday, August 02, 2012

Recently.

Timo

Though it's late, but I'd say thanks to everyone who came to Girls Factory!
It's an interesting and rare event where different music genre packed into one.
Cause if we're paired with a band on an ordinary indie project,
that's absolutely not a combination.
I'm happy about that and felt lucky to have the chance.
Well, it's fresh, innovative and fun.
I wanted to see it again one day.

Yesterday we gave a band course in ESP.
"Is there any question-?", then
it's incredible to see that everyone raise their right hand at that time.
And there's a kid who even open up their note, and by seeing their ambition, I thought 
Timo would keep trying to do her best.
Thank you.
And I kinda surprised to know that I'm too unskilled to even teach myself.
Are they able to be taught this way?
I hope I could explain it more better to them in another next course.

「From 7/20(Friday)~ 8/31(Friday)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

TOMOMI

2012-08-02 00:51:26 

Credit to jigoku79 at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」