Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday night

The summer sunshine shone today too.
I went to POOL.
Settling down in the salon. Refreshing.
But, as I thought,
Midsummer afternoons are intense.
After I ran my errands, I went home.
You guys haven't been suffering from summer heat and such, right? Are you okay?

And,
Taking an afternoon nap, before I knew it,
I woke up in the evening. haha

Usually when I'm off, it always passes feeling like that.
It seems like a phantom day.

But tonight was a bit different♪



Suga Shikao-san and I went out to eat.
He's a wonderful senpai.
He's often been to our lives,
Listened to our albums, and reads our blog.
Really, always,
I'm thankful he's so loving.
Anyway, I was happy that he's really looking forward to Pin Heel Surfer.
We talked about a lot of things today.
I learned a lot.
It was a really great time.
Thank you very much!

With Suga-san, next time,
We'll be doing INAZUMA ROCK FES togetherー!
I can't wait!
Everyone, come out by all means, okay♪

Before that, first is tomorrow at Shibuya AX.

a-nation musicweek ROCK NATION 「GIRL ROCK FACTORY 12」
Let's have a great time!
Tomorrow's a festival too! Wait for us♪

RINA

「From 7/20(Fri.)~8/31(Fri.)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

2012-08-11 22:20:53

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」