Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A day of change

Today we had a fitting.
Our uniforms are steadily increasing.
Depending on situations,
I want to wear different things and show them off.
Of course we talk about them at lives too.
My mood also changes when I wear something I like,
And I want us 4 to stay fun to look at.
"I always want to see it!"
I want be someone that thinks like that. It's fun; I'll do my best♪

Then,
In the evening our manager Arisa and I went to Risel.
As always, thank you very much.
It seems like there are people who read my blog entries and go to the same shop too.
They been listening to my various stories! haha
It seems there are many people who have gone to the SCANDAL SHOP, gone to festivals, etc.♪Thank you.

Which reminds me,
The new goods are in the shop now!
Is there anyone who has gotten the members' design t-shirtsー?
The earphone jacks are cute too♪



After that, I went to Harajuku's LIFE NAIL.

It's been a while since I've had my own designs
Put on!
The nailist called it
RINA Special. haha




Left hand




Right hand

It has a clear base.
This is really my favorite. I'm very satisfied.
It's so cute.
I did it abruptlyー.
It gave my mood a lift♪

Well then, tomorrow we're departing before the sun is up. We're getting up early. Kyaー
Good night.

RINA

「From 7/20(Fri.)~8/31(Fri.)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

2012-08-14 23:04:38

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」