Tuesday, August 14, 2012

They're here

They're hereeeeee!
Finally, finally, what I've been most anxious about



ONGAKUTAI earphone jacks♪
I've been waiting!\(^o^)/
They're so cute♪

I want you to
Put these in your earphone jacks\(^o^)/
They'll be sold until 8.31
At the SCANDAL SHOP☆
They're limited to the SHOP
So try coming out to see them☆
Of course there are many items,
Costumes on display,
And signed stuff
So please post pictures\(^o^)/

Oh yeah, the other day's
GIRL ROCK FACTORY @ Shibuya AX
For the encore
We sang Genkai LOVERS yet again with Terada Keiko-san☆
A girls rock neesan!
It was divine!
She was being all wild and cool on stage
But her true self was so cute!
I want to be a ROCK adult like that(*´ω`*)

Also, I borrowed
Pink hair extensions from neesan,



Equipped!!
A small neesan♪
Pink is also cuteー☆
I want extensions in all kinds of colorsー!
I want a change in mood☆

MAMI

「From 7/20(Fri.)~8/31(Fri.)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

2012-08-14 19:22:50

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」