Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer memories

Exciting Summer in WAJIKI'12 @ Tokushima prefecture's Otsuka Pharmaceutical Tokushima Wajiki Factory - Outdoor Stage,
I'm glad I was able to see everyone that had gatheredー!
Lately we've had many festivals and events,
But I'm truly happy that we're welcomed warmly wherever we go. That's what I feel.



A festival that started from an early time.
The timetable was very healthy.
It was so hot and felt like smoke.
I think it was definitely harder on the guests.



I'm glad that so many people stayed until we went on at the very end.
There were a lot.
Thank you for keeping on for a long time!
There was a mix of SCANDAL towels along with other artists' towels,
And that round and round of other bands made for nice scenery.
I again became passionate about performing.

Lastly was the unexpected encore!
We hadn't prepared anything
But, at any rate, we were happy, and the members rushed back out on stage.
We had a public meeting for about 10 seconds on stage. haha
Then, we went crazy with everyone there with Space Ranger♪
Everyone was really the best.



We received letters and presentsー! I'm reading themー! I'm happy♪

Well, then,



Heading back, there was a storm.

Seriously,
Whenever the band plays, it looks like we don't need to rely on the weather forecast. The day of a live = rain.
Our live schedule,
It's equal to next week's weather forecast for the entire country.

I'm sorry.



Tokushima, next time we'll come back for another one-man live! Wait for us♪

RINA

「From 7/20(Fri.)~8/31(Fri.)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

2012-08-13 19:23:20

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」