Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Catching hold of a hint

We had a shoot from a very early time.

Lately we've had a strange time schedule.
Clocks don't matter anymore.




(The clothes are sleeping.)
Wrapped up in clothes that are just for today
We've created the best work.

Come to think of it,
Thank you to those who have gotten fall hall tour tickets!
I heard many voices on Twitter
And I'm looking forward to the day we'll get to see each other.

The stage right now,
11/22 (Thu.) Nakano Sun Plaza
10/28 (Mon.) Edogawa Cultural Center
Are SOLD OUT!
Truly, as always, thank you.

It seems like the other places only have a little bit left!
So hurry and get them!
Those who are hesistant, why don't you come at least once?
I think something will definitely change.

When we first started the band,
Doing lives and going on yearly tours, there are things I feel sometimes.

I want to show my past self our lives.

School, club activities, time to yourself,
Feeling depressed and having trouble with friends, family, and yourself.
I can't put it into words well,
But the same repeating days
A habit that arbitrarily turns into loneliness starts, and feelings inconveniently jump out.
You unexpectedly hurt people,
And you're wounded again.

Though you know what to do, things just don't go well.
It's the same for me too. I'm stopping those kinds of things now.
There are nights where, in contrast to feelings, tears precede.

I didn't know how I could escape from there.
I still don't know the correct answer even now.

But,
Lives always give me a hint.
That is,
Us standing on stage,
And everyone who came to experience that too.
Definitely, they've come for that.
There are different kinds of days, I know.
Because you go to where you live.



We're waiting.

RINA

「From 7/20(Fri.)~8/31(Fri.)
SCANDAL SHOP in Harajuku will be open!!」

☆In commemoration of its opening,
SCANDAL SHOP Blog」 has been established!

2012-08-15 09:10:41

Credit to thoseguiltyeyes at SH for translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Type what's in your mind down here.

「超SCANDAL」